Senior IT- Manager with a strong will and potential to lead IT infrastructure & operations | Vienna
Deputy Department Head of IT Infrastructure (m/f)
Financial Services | Inhouse IT-Division
Our client is one of Austria’s leading banks and well recognized in the market. In order to secure competitive advantages, it is important to be one step ahead. The speed of new developments and cutting edge technologies is challenging to large organizations and continuous improvement is essential. However, to make sure, systems are running, hardware and infrastructure optimized, is still vital for the day to day operations.
With the implementation of this new position, our client wants to phase in a senior IT- Manager who in a first step will be deputy to the very experienced department head. You will be responsible for securing uninterrupted IT data center services as well as telephony services, challenge existing structures and contribute to create an efficient organization. As deputy head you will also take care of third party management and of course lead various teams with a total of more than 40 people.
With your relevant experience, professional and personal skills, it’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now! We are looking forward to discussing this exceptional career opportunity with you!
- Act as Deputy to the current Head of Infrastructure, with dotted line to the CIO
- Running, ongoing improvement, monitoring/reporting, incident/problem solving of secure & uninterrupted services for:
- IT data center services (mainframe, open systems, network, on premise, managed services, cloud)
- Anywhere anytime workplace services (including help/service desk, thin/thick clients, VDI, in house and managed services) & telephony services (including call center, mobiles)
- Network (WAN/LAN), databases (Oracle), computing infrastructure (Win, Linux, on premise, managed services, cloud)
- Optimizing IT cost efficiency while maintaining operational stability and IT security
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure IT operation services are being effectively delivered (clear
- definition of expected service levels and key delivery commitments)
- Enhance metrics to monitor IT infrastructure & operations performance
- Support & develop the team
- Degree in computer science and/or business or business administration with a special focus on
- computer science
- 5+ years management experience in IT infrastructure and operations with a focus on
- banking industry or relevant consulting experience in financial areas
- Broad knowledge in IT infrastructure (mainframe, open systems, on premise, managed services
- and cloud services), IT daily operation processes (data center services, workplace services, help/service desk) and IT security
- Strong interest in digital transformation and cloud services
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner with senior executives in IT and business areas
- Experience in people management and third party management
- Able to solve problems independently with your team and your third party providers
- Goal- & solution-oriented, autonomously, creative will and force, strong implementation skills
- High level of commitment and resilience
- Assertiveness, keen perception, methodical acting
- Excellent German and English language skills in speaking and writing
Our client offers a competitive package of about € 110.000 - depending on your qualification and experience; however, it will be according to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference Nr. 0353140-01-01 to email@example.com. Our consultant, Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH