Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
For our Cardiac and Vascular Group we are looking for a
Senior Sales Specialist Cardiac IT Solutions – region Austria & Switzerland (m/f).
Become part of a winning team with a growing and dynamic business!
You identify commercial opportunities, manage Cardiac IT Sales and implement our Cardiac IT solutions in collaboration with our Sales & Marketing team.
The position is home office based, ideally located in or near Vienna. You will be responsible for Austria & Switzerland with additional European countries on an ad hoc basis.
Your main responsibilities
- Cardiac Service Solutions business growth through capturing new capital & service revenue streams.
- Generating and nurturing sales leads, to develop and oversee the sales pipeline and reach sales targets in close collaboration with the field force.
- Track progress from pre-sales to successful implementation
- Identifying-managing-executing on key deal-closing criteria, including funding options, tenders & contract frameworks, payment methods & business case support for customers.
- Ensure excellence in implementation, service and support of Cardiac IT solutions in proactive cooperation with internal and external parties
- Bring domain expertise relevant to each customer to act as a consultant, providing market insights for services and drive continuous improvement and service excellence.
- A professional education - relevant bachelor´s or master degree in IT, biomedical, healthcare or life sciences
- Several years of successful experience in sales of capital investment goods or IT Software within the medical devices market. Marketing experience would be a plus.
- Proven track record of technical software implementation and project management
- English and German fluent - written and spoken; any other European language skills would be a plus
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities, with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus to build partnerships across functions and geographies within a matrix organization
- Strong (self) organizational skills
We offer you
- An excellent product and practical training
- A diversified responsibility, within a well-known, successful global player with a broad range of great and innovative products. Join an environment with long-term possibility to grow within a highly motivated team.
- An attractive salary package with a target income of minimum € 57,000 - with flexibility, depending on qualification and experience
Make a career - that changes lifes!