MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 1700 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
- Design and development of windows desktop software for a new research system
- Work with hardware and firmware teams to deliver integrated solutions
- Develop communication interfaces to external hardware
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Document and test solutions in compliance with the internal quality management system
- Completed higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent with several years of professional experience.
- Several years of professional experience with object-oriented development in C++ or C# (first experience with the Qt framework is a plus)
- Good software development practice (e.g. use of Subversion, Git, UML, Doxygen, Unit testing, Code review)
- Ability to work across groups and independently
- Good command of English (German is a plus) and good communication skills
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at medel.com/jobs
MED-EL Medical Electronics