CEE Regional PR Manager
Hi! We’re HMD, the home of Nokia phones. And we’re looking for a creative, self-motivated, high-judgmental, well connected and experienced story teller to drive our communications strategy in Central East Europe in a way that maximizes positive coverage and awareness. This is a unique and incredible opportunity to be challenged, to learn, grow and play a pivotal role in our mission.
The right candidate possesses extensive media relations and social media experience / relationships, is an expert in writing and disseminating news releases, is familiar with crisis communications, can exercise high judgment while acting quickly, and is able to lead launch events.
CEE Regional PR Manager collaborates with global PR team, regional Country Managers and Head of Marketing to discuss and develop messaging, communication strategy and plans, and is an integral member of CEE area marketing team. The ideal candidate is motivated by a highly creative and dynamic start up culture where the challenge of breaking new ground and redefining best practices is welcome. In this role, the candidate will have an opportunity to innovate new and interesting announcement plans. You will enhance media relations activities and innovate launch processes in highly dynamic industry with support from local PR agencies and marketing managers. You manage cross-country PR activities and agencies, leading launch events and manage key media and blogger relationships, and align social media with other team members.
This position reports to CEE Head of Marketing, and will require travelling.
Your education, experience and skills
- Public relations experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Creativity and bias for action
- Fluency in Business English
- Network of CEE media contacts
- A strategic way of thinking and strong hands-on mentality
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills in English and experience presenting both internally and externally, including effectively speaking to press and media about the product(s)
- Knowledge of telecom industry with relevant experience strongly preferred. Knowledge or experience of mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and wearables preferred but not hard requirement
- Eager to win attitude
- Take ownership way of behaving
- Always acting with integrity
- Work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Digital native
- Passion for brand
We offer a salary starting at Euro 45.000. - p.a., overpayment according to experience.
Ready to join a new and exciting chapter in the history of Nokia branded phones? We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Send your application and CV in English latest by 5th of April 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held in highest confidentiality.
Want to find more about HMD Global? Please visit www.hmdglobal.com