The Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms is an international research initiative by Technische Universität Wien. Located at the Faculty of Informatics, the Center promotes international scientific collaboration in logic and algorithms.
The Center offers the following position:
Project Administrator and PR Manager (m/f)
- Project management and communication of the Center's activities
- Organization of public outreach events, scientific conferences and the international visitors programme
- Coordination of various PR activities including texting and editing of web content, press releases, reports, letters, flyers, etc.
- BA degree or equivalent in a technical, administrative or PR-related subject
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent English writing skills
- Project management experience
- General interest in Computer Science
- Experience in journalism is welcome
- Experience with Photoshop and Indesign is of advantage
- Part time employment (20h/week preferred but negotiable)
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Depending on your qualification and operating experience, we offer an attractive corresponding salary.
Our University is subject to the collective agreement for University's staff. The minimum annual gross salary for this position will therefore be EUR 15,779.40 (20h per week).
Applications in English that include a CV should be sent by e-mail to the attention of Ms Beatrix Buhl firstname.lastname@example.org.