Multichannel Marketing Manager (m/f)
The Multichannel Marketing (MCM) Manager is part of the Commercial Operations Team within the Austrian Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations department and is responsible for the development and delivery of industry leading integrated multichannel marketing programs and leads the Digital Transformation projects for MSD Austria.
You will work closely with Business stakeholders to secure business priorities and to ensure needs are reflected in the strategy, as well as in the communication and during execution. Based on customer e-profiles and preferences, the MCM Manager consults with the Business on multichannel communication and channel selection to drive a differentiated customer experience and to optimize the value of brand and communication. Besides, you will develop and track a defined set of metrics to evaluate level of customer engagement and channel efficiency and ensure that all e-activities adhere to medical, legal and compliance standards and regulations.
Main accountabilities include but are not limited to:
MCM and Strategy:
- Support the development of an overall customer engagement strategy with a focus on e-channels
- Define the Digital Transformation Strategy for MSD Austria with mix of e-channels including Social Media
- Drive change and digital culture across the organization
- Maximize channel mix effectiveness across field force (remote rep, e-mail campaigns, web-based meetings and seminars, webcasts, social media etc.)
- Ensure that customer channel offerings and behaviors are aligned with CRM strategy/system and local go-to-market model
MCM Execution & Operations:
- Design and implement channel mix deliverables for Customer Units and Customer Solutions
- Increase “Digital and Social Media Reach” and drive tailored activities to activate local key customer groups
- Deliver processes and tools that enable the business to execute sales/marketing communication more efficient & more innovative
- Own the local multi-channel communication plan and ensure one-single customer experience across channels
- Co-ordinate e-marketing and digital content agencies
- Subject matter expert to the Business and participates in cross-functional teams to drive MCM planning and execution
- Secure compliance and adhere to medico/legal/regulatory/pharmacovigilance/quality requirements through applying all laws, regulations, policies, SOPs and adheres to highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Define multichannel performance metrics/KPIs and implement tracking capabilities for all digital assets (Brand, Customer Solutions, Medical, etc.) to measure level of customer engagement and progress against objectives
- Communicate appropriately about the status and analytics of projects and liaise with stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Gather and analyze MCM data and translate into business intelligence to share with the business units for use in future projects
- University degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Business or another relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in Sales, Marketing or a related function; alternatively experience from a Marketing/Communications agency
- Previous work experience in Multichannel Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Awareness of the specific regulatory and compliance requirements in the Pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
- Familiar with e-channels and/or e-marketing
- Experience in setting up a communication plan throughout customer segments
- Used to translate marketing strategies into online tactics and strategies
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
- Strong analytical mind to translate MCM data into meaningful information for the business regulations etc.
- Fluency in English and German, both oral and written
MSD offers an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 55’000 and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.