Internship Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (m/f)
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care department is used to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you strive for excellence and you are motivated to join a team of ambitious people as an intern in the field of Brand Management apply now.
What we offer:
We offer a fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting April, 2017.
- Assistance to the Brand Management team
- Strategies, tools and processes of our Brand Management in the CEE region will be the day-to-day business
- Assisting in market research studies and analyses
- Professional training-on-the-job with high responsibility in an international company
Who we are looking for:
- Students of business administration preferable with focus on Marketing and Sales
- First practical experience acquired through internships is advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- High organizational skills
- Communicative and enthusiastic team player
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve
- Creative, accurate and likes to work independently
An internship at Henkel CEE gives the chance to make creative use of marketing knowledge in managing projects in a dynamic and exciting environment. Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,070.00 per month.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career