Renown fast growing player of chemical industry offers a complex challenge
Global Account Manager (f/m)
Chemical Niche Markets with huge growth potential
As one of the leading global providers of high quality agricultural and crop protection chemicals and intermediates, our client has a strong focus on R&D and New Technologies. Based on this, he provides innovative mixtures with tested active ingredients resulting in efficient premium products and services. This, as well as constant information and know-how exchange, is the foundation of long-term partnerships with his customers.
Exciting developments in agricultural production and crop protection along with cost competitive generic active ingredients open up new challenges and opportunities. Therefore, the highly professional and motivated team looks for an open minded and ambitious personality, passionate about responsible business with chemical specialities as well as cooperating with marketing and innovation. Together, you’ll develop customers, markets and industries with real impact on life and nature!
If you bring along relevant experience as well as ambition and drive to really make a difference, we invite you to become part of a success story! We are looking forward to talking to you even if you did not consider changing right now!
- Planning and strategy for Business Development with focus on crop protection
- Identify products, negotiate and complete deals successfully
- Take care of implementation and onboarding of new products
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with new clients while growing opportunities with existing clients globally
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with customers and cooperation partners
- Act as interface between client needs and developments and internal resources
- Develop in-depth relationships with existing and new customers
- Work in close collaboration with the global management team
- Communicate customer feedback and customer forecast to all relevant stakeholders
- Gather (market/business) intelligence and present findings
- Assist in devising and implementing pricing strategy
- Master’s degree-level of education in the Agricultural Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental sciences or similar would be welcome but relevant on the job experience is more important
- Several years of experience in the agrochemical sector either in marketing or business development
- Experience with different agrochemical product types
- Understanding of agro generics market would be highly appreciated
- Strong, convincing and entrepreneurial personality with good standing
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Strong judgment and collaboration skills along with hands-on and pragmatic attitude
- Good negotiation skills and strong in closing deals
- Intercultural competence
- English business fluent, German welcome
- Mobility - willing to travel
- Home office is an option
The annual gross salary for this position will be a minimum of € 98.000,- depending on your qualification and seniority. However, the package will be adequate to the market. Along with that, you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize the opportunity and preferably register on our Job Portal https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs - reference number 0353136-01-01 with your full application documents and indication of your salary expectations or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultant Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH