Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Senior Group Technology Steering Manager (m/f) - limited term contract until 07/2018
Group Technology Steering is a team within Group Technology Management department, responsible for the governance of delivery of outsourced IT infrastructure services for RBI and supported Network Units, Branches and Rep Offices, RZB and its daughter companies. The team is supporting the governance of Technology for RBI and all network banks in achieving targets defined by Group Chief Technology Officer. Due to a maternity leave we are looking for Senior Group Technology Steering Manager to set up and direct the future steering in the IT Infrastructure and Technology area of RBI Group.
- Manages governance on technology budget per NWB and the Group. Fosters detailed financial reporting using unified definitions, supports approvals of investments, track purchases, and contracts.
- Manages alignment with NWBs and Head Office stakeholders on planning, budgeting and forecasting, invoice management for I/T across the Group.
- Creates KPIs and reports to provide transparency to all stakeholders in regards to budget utilization, forecasts and actuals
- Defines and maintains Group CTO financials, glossary and data model
- Further develops Group CTO financial reporting and tracking to increase quality and sustainability
- Supports alignment on planning, budgeting and forecasting, invoice management for outsourced IT infrastructure services.
- Supports organization of local and international IT Technology Governance Bodies Meetings.
- Academic degree in a financial or commercial field of study
- 7+ years of experiences in Information Technology environment, 3+ years of hands-on experience with, transforming and operations of IT service financial
- Working with stakeholder and their finances (I/T budget, forecast, actuals) requires excellent communication and customer-service skills.
- Being good with numbers and understandingconceptual reference models and being able to transform them
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured and hands-on approach
- Advanced know how of g financial governance of outsourced services
- Negotiation skills and ability to establish and expand peer relationships
- Excellent command of English; Knowledge of German or other CEE language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities