Junior Supply Planner (m/f)
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry & Home Care Master Planning Team Central Eastern Europe is responsible for steering the overall planning process for our Laundry Plants in CEE, ensuring optimized service levels and inventories as well as to continuously improve the process efficiency in close cooperation with sales planners, production sites and suppliers.
What we offer:
- Managing of packaging and raw material planning on a weekly basis
- Interaction with production, marketing, logistics and external suppliers
- Controlling and managing our Packaging inventory levels
- Continuous process optimization between planners, production sites and suppliers
- Dynamic & international environment
- Attractive remuneration (minimum salary: € 2800, willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with focus on Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Supply Chain position
- Proficient in English (oral and written), German or further language is advantageous
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office applications, SAP/APO/PFS+ or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Problem solving attitude and team orientation
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career