Gigaset is an internationally operating company in the area of communications technology. It is Europe's market leader in DECT telephones. The premium supplier is likewise the leader worldwide with around 1.400 employees and sales activities in around 70 countries. Under the name Gigaset pro, the company continues to develop and market innovative business telephony solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. The company also operates in the smart home arena. Cutting-edge, cloud-based products and solutions for the smart home are developed and marketed under the name Gigaset elements. Gigaset Communications Austria GmbH based in Vienna is responsible for the marketing, sales, service and adaptation development of communications equipment in Austria and other, 14 Central and Eastern European countries.
To expand our team in Vienna we are looking for a
SALES MANAGER (m/f)
AT and CEE
- Acquire new customers and negotiate with existing customer base (willingness to travel)
- Bear responsibility for key account management
- Identify sales opportunities and provide market intelligence
- Cooperate during the development of the commercial offers
- Provide support for accounts receivable management
- Organize local adaptations for Gigaset products
- Ensure on-time reporting and forecasting
- Market knowhow in PBX solution business, Unified Communication (UC) and VoIP Provider/ISP business
- Female or male with minimum 5 years of experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Eastern European languages beneficial
- Sales experience in retail and with key accounts preferred
- Technical background/education in telecommunication beneficial
- Education: secondary school or higher
- PC skills on Microsoft Office
- Driving license for passenger car
The annual salary for this fulltime position is minimum 40.000 EUR plus var. incentive p.a. and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
If your experiences and skills match our job profile, please submit your application including CV and a photo to email@example.com.
Gigaset Communications Austria GmbH
Business Park Marximum Objekt 2/1.Stock