Full-Time – Congress & Project Management Assistant
A young, dynamic international medical association & congress organisation seeks a highly-motivated employee.
This position primarily entails: organising and co-ordinating various meetings and workshops, both prior to congresses and onsite; general correspondence; providing general administrative support.
You will work in close co-operation with customers (scientific congress delegates & companies) and your team colleagues, reporting directly to your head of department.
- Good communication skills in English and German (written & spoken)
- Additional languages are advantageous
- Good technical knowledge of IT: computer hardware & software (no specific qualification required)
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Experience in congress and project management is advantageous
- Strong organisational and communication skills, attention to detail
The minimum starting salary is € 2,000 gross with the view to increase based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
CIRSE is based in Vienna’s 1st District and offers a friendly and open working atmosphere, a fair payment scheme and travel opportunities (2-3 times annually).
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send applications, including a cover letter, CV and photo, to email@example.com.