VHDL Developer (m/f) for world innovation
(Jn 38168) / City of occupation: Vienna Area
You are a passionate VHDL developer? You enjoy working on innovative products and projects? Then we have the right job for you. Our client combines the security of an established company with the mentality of a start-up, to develope brand-new and innovative electronic components.
Your future role
- Independant development of hardware applications in VHDL
- FPGA design and development for power electronics and HIL (hardware in the loop) solutions
- Active collaboration in all phases of the development process on a worldwide unique system
- Application tests in combination with power electronics in the lab
- Realization of innovative projects in a team
- Successfully finished degree with emphasis on technical physics, mathematics, computer science or similar fields
- First experience in VHDL hardware development, ideally with a FPGA background
- Experience in power electronics, automotive or motor control is beneficial
The special thing about this position
- Collaboration on a true world novelty
- Start-up with the backing of an established, traditional company
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 4300 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mathias Fiedler (+43 1 523 82 07 105), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.