Schulmeister Technology Recruiting is focused on the placement of positions in the field of engineering and technology and the interface to business. Our client is an innovative and quickly growing SME in the field of monitoring and control systems for applications in the water industry B2B, and has its office in Vienna, Austria. To reinforce the Sales team we are searching a
Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
You are working in an international diversified environment and report directly to the Head of Sales. We are searching for an engineer or chemist with sales talent who combines a proactive, independent way of working and outstanding communication skills on higher management level with a highly professional appearance and attitude.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities in Detail
- You are representing the company and its products in Austria and to international markets.
- Your responsibility includes the contribution to marketing and sales strategies as well as implementing the strategy including sales targets in your region. You are executing market analysis and prepare reports to management. You are contributing to strategic planning, targeting, forecasting, and reviewing; preparing an annual budget for the area; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
- You are responsible for the direct and indirect acquisition of new clients as well as sales liaison and support for existing clients such as key accounts.
- Your tasks include the identification, support, advice and control of distribution partners, sales representatives, the identification and tracking of business opportunities (key account) using the CRM system in a diligent, “real-time” manner, the technical and commercial conduct of negotiations and preparation of tenders to the successful conclusion of the contract. You are monitoring the representatives performance and motivating them to reach targets
- You are collecting customer feedback and market research to headquarters; recommending product / lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors and their products.
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Environmental Engineering, Applied Chemistry or related fields
- Experience in sales and distribution of technical products is a prerequisite
- Ideally you have experience and knowledge in water applications B2B (engineering, process design and control, system design, etc.) and can give expert advice to our customers
- Your personality strengths are the proven ability to work independently, excellent presentation skills, professional appearance and attitude, strong clients and sales orientation, outstanding negotiation skills and the strengths to deal closing
- For this position an international background is advantageous, intercultural competence is indispensable
- You have organizational talent, the willingness to travel (40-50%) and hold a valid driver’s license
- You are fluent in verbal and written English (native speaker an advantage) and can well communicate in German. Additional language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Challenging, interesting tasks in an mid-size international high-tech company with excellent market position and rapid growth
- You can act independently on your scope of duties with freedom in developing opportunities, and we provide you with opportunities to develop your career
- Depending on your qualification, experience and success we offer a fixed salary from EUR 3’800 to 4’400 pre-tax per month (14 salaries a year). The performance bonus is between two and five monthly salaries. Experienced and very successful employees will earn a gross annual salary of up to EUR 80’000.
- Notebook and mobile phone are also included as well as flexible working hours.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen mit dem folgenden Kennwort als Betreff: HH-SQZ-TWO-02-ST
Schulmeister Management Consulting
Wächtergasse 1/Top 102
Fax: +43 1 587 35 03-19