Senior Project Manager Cloud Solutions (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
As a Senior Project Manager Cloud Solutions you will manage several of our cloud activities and play a key role in creating the building blocks for our future network-based lighting solutions.
- You will manage multiple, concurrent software development projects from initiation to delivery, thereby utilizing best agile practices that match the situation at hand.
- You coach the PMO-Team and relevant teams concerning best agile practices.
- You will balance time, cost and quality when making decisions and when delivering the cloud solutions that the business needs.
- Due to your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to communicate effectively with your cross-functional team, with peers, and with stakeholders.
- You will coach the project teams to reach and maintain high performance.
- You will contribute to the optimization and normalization of our development and business processes.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Electronics or a similar relevant scientific discipline.
- You bring a strong project management background with at least eight years of experience with you.
- You have worked with internet technologies and cloud solutions and have a proven track record of successful projects within the cloud domain.
- You speak "waterfall" as well as "agile" and are able to translate between both worlds.
- You are a self-starter, well versed in agile techniques and you are thrilled by the prospect of shaping our future businesses in a rapidly changing industry.
- IoT is more than a buzzword to you.
- Ideally, in your past you have worked on projects that integrate cloud solutions with industrial devices.
- Ideally, you have a project management certification
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 46,400.- / p.a.)
T +43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.