Sie suchen. Wir finden.
Data Warehouse Manager (m/f)
Our client is a well known financial institution in the central and eastern Europe region. For the headquarters in Vienna the position of the Data Warehouse Manager is announced to be filled. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced person who wants to move on in his/her career.
Your Main Tasks.
- Manage and improve the Data Warehouse Infrastructure with a team of internals and off-shore partner
- Develop and implement concepts to improve backup & restore, disaster recoverability and performance framework
- Implement automatization measures like DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Deliver Hardware-Roadmap including time and budget proposals
- Propose and implement efficiency improvement measures
- Ensure that Test- and Production-Environments are provided and loaded in time and provide transparent information about load status, data, alerts and more
- Manage the incident- and hotfix-process
- Manage cost in this area
Who we are looking for. You are the right candidate for this job when you gained a lot of experience as a data warehouse administrator or specialist on the technical side and when you are ready for the next step to manage a data warehouse with your colleagues and off-shore partners. You have already shown leadership skills to coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues. In combination with your analytical skills, your well-structured work-style and hands-on approach you should definitely apply for this job.
- Proven record in the administration or first management of databases or DWHs like Teradata or Oracle
- Practical experience in managing, monitoring and support of a DWH application especially in job scheduling
- Collaboration-Knowledge with outsourcing-partners is of advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills and an excellent command of English - German skills are advantage
You will find a positive working atmosphere in an amibitous and intercultural team. There are a trainings on a high level for a long lasting development in your position. In addition you will receive an attractive package of fringe benefits and discounts for many restaurants, shops, theatres and gyms as well as financial support for families and kids.
Remuneration: The annual gross income starts from EUR 60.000 depending on your qualification and experience.
This Job is interesting.
Apply for this job today. Easy. Fast.