Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Lead Buyer - Raw Materials
- Responsibility for the strategic procurement, development, communication and implementation of procurement strategies for the respective raw materials.
- Secure the short and longterm supply of the EU Semperit plants with chemical raw materials at an optimized value (best price, quality, logistic chain and other terms).
- Preparation of supply concepts.
- Auditing and developing of existing and potential suppliers.
- Perform purchase negotiations (spot purchases + longterm contracts) as well as the preparation of supply contracts that meet the requirements of the internal customers.
- Supplier Relationship Management; Optimizing the supplier portfolio.
- Permanent analysis of the relevant raw material markets and it’s feedstocks.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Technical Engineering
- Min 3 years work experience within Group Procurement – preferably within Raw Materials and an international organisation
- Fluent English, Good German
- SAP and MS-Office knowledge
- Analytical thinking, team player, strong communication and implementation skills
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3000 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.