(Lead) iOS Mobile Developer (m/w)
native & hybrid Apps
(Jn 38126) / City of occupation: Vienna
Innovative, unique and highly animated - These are the characteristics of our customer and his applications. Our customer is a famous, up-coming and internationally operating software company in the financial area who wants to be the leading company in mobile trading. The development center located in Vienna is currently building up the iOS development department and is searching for experienced specialists!
Do you like to take responsibility? Apply now!
Your future role
- Design, architecture and development of complex business critical apps in an agile environment
- Implementation of innovative concepts for information visualization and user experience
- Close cooperation with Designer, Backend and Android developer
- Participation in all aspects of the development process - from planning, design, implementation to testing
- Used technologies: CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, ARC, Blocks, GCD, dependency injection, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native, NativeScript etc.
- Successfully completed education in the field of IT (University, FH or HTL)
- Several years of experience in iOS development (Objective-C and/or Swift), ideally with huge and complex applications
- Sense for critical business apps paired with exceptional design
- Ideally experience with cross-plattform technologies
- Know-How of Scripting techniques nice-to-have
- Teamplayer with a strong focus on quality and an intense affection for innovative apps
The special thing about this position
- Working in a company with start-up feeling.
- State-of-the-art development in the Cloud.
- Active shaping of the companies' products and success.
- Possibility to work self-dependent.
- A valued approach at eye level.
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5100 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Heschl (+43 1 523 82 07-121), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.