Java Developer (m/w) for international company! Develope Java and yourself!
(Jn 37935) / City of occupation: Wien
Our client is a dynamic and international company which creates e-commerce solutions. In close collaboration with an agile team, you will enhance new and existing products.
Your future role
- Analyze requirements directly with the clients
- Design, development, documentation and testing of the solution
- Improvement and enhancement of the existing software solution
- Close collaboration with an agile team (scrum)
- Successful finished technical degree
- First professional experience in software development (Java)
- Knowledge of Java EE and with the spring framework
- Database experience (preferable oracle)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English skills, German skills are beneficial
The special thing about this position
- Dynamic company with flat hierarchies
- Highly team oriented company
- Act with freedom in your everyday work
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 3500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sandra Deringer (0043 1 5238207 63), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.