Passion for cutting edge technologies and premium quality | Austria
Head of Global Quality Management (f/m)
Automotive Industry I Technology and Production Company
As world-wide competence center for innovative systems the Austrian production site of our client is part of an international company and market leader in its segment. With multicultural teams, united by the thrill of innovation and understanding for challenges and customer need, the company is sustainably positioned as a premium manufacturer and partner in special segments of the automotive industry. In order to further strengthen this leading position our client keeps setting high standards and stretching goals.
In this new centralized role the future Director of QM will have overall responsibility for the strategic and operational quality management and report directly to the VP Operations. With your experience in designing and implementing quality systems in various functional areas (purchase, production, development, supply chain etc.) you will reorganize the current decentralized QM with the ambition of implementing a state of the art QM system. There are about 70 highly motivated people ready to go for it!
If you are able to convince others, win them for your ideas and act as trusted advisor and partner for your peers and the management board we’d love to get in touch with you. With your expertise and leadership competence you are the one to make a difference!
If you bring along unrestricted passion and entrepreneurial spirit to drive the engines– you’ll have a unique chance to become part of an extraordinary success story. It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now!
- Create a strong centralized QM organization for this BU and drive the change from currently decentralized responsibilities
- Initiate and implement leading edge strategies and provide functional guidance
- Establish, document and continuously improve state of the art processes and procedures for quality management with rigorous principles across the organization including the supplier base, manufacturing, assembling as well as testing and inspection
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing processes with cross functional teams
- Monitor and support all quality activities to ensure compliance to production quota goals taking into account human and capital resources as well as time constraints
- Initiate quality improvement activities if appropriate (Lean, Six Sigma) to raise the company’s overall performance standards
- Secure alignment with quality assurance and risk management standards, customer requirements and product specifications
- Conduct audits to assure compliance to the QM system or other requirements
- Set up and track internal and external metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) and KPIs towards problem recognition and prevention - monitor system effectiveness
- Coordinate resolution of supplier problems with Procurement, Quality, Purchasing and Engineering departments
- Drive, lead and inspire ambitious teams and provide leadership
- Technical university degree (mechanical or electrical engineering, production management etc.)
- Experience in development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
- Substantial experience in successfully leading a quality organization
- Experience in automotive industry and supplier quality management preferred
- Leadership experience in an international operation environment and used to work across boarders
- Ability to act in complex structures
- Strong, convincing and entrepreneurial personality with good standing and communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- English business fluent, German welcome
- Mobility - willing to travel
The annual gross salary for this position will be a minimum of € 110.000,- -depending on your qualification and seniority. However, the package will be adequate to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize the opportunity and preferably register on our Job Portal https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs - reference number 0353097-01-02 with your full application documents and indication of your salary expectations or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultant Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Beratungen Ges. m.b.H.