Smart People for Smart Banking! Technology is driving the business – you drive both! | Vienna
IT-Client Service Executive - Finance | Risk | Corporates (m/w)
Internal Top Level Advisor I Leading Full Service Bank I Austria
Our client is one of Austria’s leading banks and well recognized in the market. In order to secure competitive advantages, it is important to be one step ahead. The speed of new developments and cutting edge technologies is challenging to large organizations and continuous improvement is essential.
With the implementation of this new position as IT-CSE and their small team, our client demonstrates a clear commitment to stay ahead of the industry and keep their competitive advantage through smart concepts and state of the art technologies. What are the chances and challenges of Cloud, Big Data, Digital and more to come for the banking organization? What do the functional areas face with required agility and what does this mean for the overall strategy?
Do you bring along an indepth understanding of some of the functional areas like Risk, Finance or Corporates? Do you have a strong strategic orientation and ability to derive the technology roadmap from that and love to act as top level advisor and as sparring partner for the CIO – this is the challenge. It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now! We are looking forward to discussing this exceptional career opportunity with you!
- Senior level position responsible for alignment, execution and controllership of IT resources in support of the Top Executives in the areas of Finance, Risk and Corporates
- Work with functional counterparts to develop the IT strategy (for the internal top level clients)
- Provide technology ownership, and leadership, of any strategic programs within the various functional areas
- Capture ongoing demand, and prioritize requested IT initiatives within the IT roadmap processes
- Provide technology ownership, and leadership, of any M&A / Divestment activity within the functional clients
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure IT services are being effectively delivered to the areas of responsibility
- Develop metrics to capture specific IT performance (Delivery & Operation) and communicate to client teams
- Complex Stakeholder Management
- Challenge CIO and be a strategic C-Level sparring partner
- Degree in computer science, business or business administration with a special focus on computer science
- 5+ years management experience in Finance, Risk or Corporate business processes with focus on business analysis or relevant consulting experience in financial areas
- Broad knowledge in information technology-support development of business processes and the digital transformation in the financial services industry, preferably of a bank
- Strategic thinking & good business sense
- Experienced in people management
- Autonomous - able to solve tasks you identified independently with your team
- Goal & solution oriented
- Creative will and force
- Strong implementation skills, assertiveness, keen perception
- Structured approach and sound background in methodologies
- High level of commitment and resilience
- Excellent German and English language skills in speaking and writing
Our client offers a competitive package of about € 130.000 - depending on your qualification and experience, however it will be according to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference Nr. 0353072-01-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultant, Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants Austria GmbH