Drive Innovation! Smart People for Smart Banking - Internal Strategic C-Level Partner | Vienna
IT-Client Service Executive - Digital Banking (m/f)
Digital Business of Leading Full Service Bank I Austria
Our client is one of Austria’s leading banks and well recognized in the market. The product portfolio itself is just part of their competitive advantage. Cutting edge technologies, speed and usability are important to be and stay one step ahead.
With the implementation of this new position as IT-CSE and team of 4-7 people, our client demonstrates a clear commitment to stay ahead of the industry and keep his competitive advantage through smart concepts and state of the art technologies. Apply your broad knowledge in the development of business processes and the digital transformation, preferably of a bank but experience from other online and/or retail businesses is most welcome.
Directly reporting to the CIO, you will act as sparring partner for the senior management and the business. It´s an ideal time to join for proven and ambitious pace makers and to become part of a success story! It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now! We are looking forward to discussing this exceptional career opportunity with you!
- Senior level position responsible for alignment, execution and controllership of IT resources in support of the digital bank products
- Work with functional counterparts to develop IT strategy of the digital banking areas
- Provide technology ownership, and leadership, of any strategic programs within the digital banking areas
- Capture ongoing demand, and prioritize requested IT initiatives within the IT roadmap processes
- Provide technology ownership and leadership of any M&A / Divestment activity within the digital banking organization
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure IT services are being effectively delivered to digital banking areas
- Develop metrics to capture specific IT performance (Delivery & Operation) and communicate to internal client teams
- Challenge CIO and be a strategic C-Level sparring partner
- Degree in computer science, business or business administration with a special focus on computer science
- 5+ years management experience in digital banking business processes with focus on business analysis or relevant consulting experience in financial areas / financial service industry
- Experience with a global player and/or a start- up is ideal
- Broad knowledge in information technology-support development of business processes and the digital transformation of a bank but experience from other on-line and or retail businesses also welcome
- Strategic thinking & good business sense
- Experienced in people management
- Autonomous - able to solve tasks you identified independently with your team
- Goal- & solution-oriented
- Creative will and force
- Strong implementation skills, assertiveness, keen perception
- Structured approach and sound background in methodologies
- High level of commitment and resilience
- Excellent German and English language skills in speaking and writing
Our client offers a competitive package of about € 130.000 - depending on your qualification and experience, however it will be according to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference Nr. 0353071-01-01 to email@example.com. Our consultant, Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Beratungen Ges. m.b.H.