Wanted - Senior Ruby Developer (m/f)
... who wants to work in a highly motivated team?
(Jn 37327) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is an international and a leading company in IT Security, headquartered in Austria with customers in Europe and the Middle East.
Your future role
- Development of new features in Ruby on Rails
- Implementation of specifications, new customer requirements and solutions
- Working closely with other developers in an agile environment
- Definition of tests
- Expertise with Ruby or object-oriented programming
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other databases
- Highly motivated, talented and self-dependent personality
- Advanced command of English (German is optional)
The special thing about this position
- Quarterly hackathons
- Team activities and regular BBQ's
- Agile processes
- Participation in fairs and conferences
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 3700 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Roman Stöger (0043 1 5238207 73), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.