Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Austrian location, we are currently recruiting:
Graduate Trainee Program
The Semperit Graduate Trainee Program is a comprehensive training program that prepares high-performing young talents to become the future experts and leaders of our robust expansion. It is a structured 2-years program designed to develop talented graduates to a global standard of excellence who can build our future.
- Technical and non-technical assignments supported by a Mentor throughout the 2-years
- On-the-job development through stretched assignments
- Training on the job and further development
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree in Technology or Engineering
- Successfully completed relevant internships or work placements and/or initial professional experience acquired in industry
- Communication skills and assertiveness, intercultural open-mindedness
- Fluent business English
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 2632 Wimpassing/Lower Austria (70km south of Vienna; company accommodation available on attractive terms)
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 2400 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.